I really struggled as I tried to think of things to post about our relationship or about the years we've spent together. I've already done a post about what makes us work (here), all the changes that have happened since we got engaged almost 8 years ago (here), the first time Josh asked me out (here), and the awkward first I love you (here), so I didn't know what to write about.
Therefore, I decided on a "newlywed" type game to see if maybe after 10 years of being together we could answer a bunch of questions correctly.
I made Josh answer a set of questions with his answers and than again with the answers he thought I would give. Then I did the same thing. I was pretty surprised at how many we got wrong haha.
So here is how Josh answered the questions about himself (in blue) and how I thought he'd answer them about himself (in red), along with my comments in italics.
- Between you and your spouse who is the “spender” and who is the “saver” when it comes to money? Lar the spender; Me the saver // I'm the spender, Josh is saver this is true, but I must admit that he is pretty compulsive sometimes and buys random big stuff like the giant beanbag chair
- Who is your biggest celebrity crush? Miranda Lambert // Kate Upton oops.
- What is your favorite food? Steak // That sausage and lima bean thing you keep talking about that your grandma makes I should have known this.
- When you have free time, what do you do? Watch TV // Mess around in the yard well that too...
- When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? An architect // A weatherman wow I swear he told me he wanted to be a weatherman and we talked about how he always watched the weather channel, weirdo.
- What is your most irritating habit? Spitting // Leaving cups EVERYWHERE oh my gosh, yes spitting is much worse but I didn't that he would agree
- Other than your wedding day or birth of your child, what one day of your marriage would you most like to experience again? Zip-lining on our honeymoon // Our honeymoon take me back please
- What percentage of the housework would you say that you do? 30% // 50% ha, this surprises me because I thought he'd think he does more than he actually does.
- Who is more addicted to social media between you and your spouse? Lauren // Lauren guilty as charged
- What is your favorite fast food restaurant? BoJangles // BoJangles
Geez, only 4/10 for me, crap.
Here is how I answered the questions about myself (in red) and how Josh thought I'd answer them about myself (in blue), along with my comments in italics. He did WAY better than I did, crap.
- Between you and your spouse who is the “spender” and who is the “saver” when it comes to money? I'm the spender, Josh is saver // Lar the spender; Me the saver we both know it.|
- Who is your biggest celebrity crush? Right now Charlie Hunnam // I know he is dead but Paul Walker I enjoy him too...
- What is your favorite food? Sushi from Wasabi 88 // Sushi
- When you have free time, what do you do? Read // Read
- When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? A writer // A writer why is he doing so much better at this than I did?!
- What is your most irritating habit? Not sitting still // being OCD okay this kind of the same thing, he gets on me all the time about how I can't just SIT DOWN I have to be up cleaning something or picking up toys
- Other than your wedding day or birth of your child, what one day of your marriage would you most like to experience again? Any day from our honeymoon // Grove Park Inn Spa yes that too, but the honeymoon was so much better
- What percentage of the housework would you say that you do? 80% // 70% ha.
- Who is more addicted to social media between you and your spouse? Me // Lar
- What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Wendy’s // Wendy's I do love their chili and salads!
Josh managed to get 7 (I'm counting the OCD thing) right.
Maybe in ten more years we'll be able to get them all correct?