Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Someone must have slipped me some acid as a baby...

Lately I have been having the CRAZIEST dreams. I don't mean dreams where weird things happen, like I marry Robert Pattinson and live happily ever after in a house made of cheese or anything. I mean dreams where colors are psychedelic (like what I imagine the Beatles saw when they wrote some of my favorite songs) and incredibly strange objects are everywhere.
I dreamed about someone stealing everything in our house (as in the floors, cabinets, tv, furniture, EVERYTHING) and making it look like before we fixed it and taking Sookie and replacing her with a baby sheep. So, I looked up the meaning of sheep in dreams and discovered that sheep (in dreams) mean that I am either conforming too much and not being creative enough or that I am going to bed with a guilty conscious.
I think it means I need to finish my book. I am obviously not being creative at work as I poop out horrible hard news stories and therefore feel guilty about not putting my best into my writing, but I am SOOOO tired of writing by the time I get home, so I haven't written anything I want in quite some time.
My other dreams are too weird to even put into words. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment