Monday, March 15, 2010

day 1 = success

My first day at the school system was absolutely wonderful. I feel like I fit in well there and although I am probably the youngest person in the entire office, everyone seems really nice. Not only was everyone pleasant, they were also helpful. I didn't feel like I was bothering someone when I had a question and the support staff had already set up my email, desktop account and put a nifty wooden placard on the door by my office that says "Lauren H. Edmondson Community Relations". I know I am going to be so happy now and it felt AMAZING to get home before Josh and have dinner ready, have time to work out and not feel like the day crawled by. Thanks again for all the prayer and I hope that many more happy posts are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment