Friday, March 19, 2010

Missing hubby but loving job.

Well, it was lonely night in the Edmondson household last night. Josh left for a bachelor party (to be held in Myrtle Beach, I am terrified I will receive a collect call from some jailhouse down there asking me to bail out my husband & ChrisMitchell) and so Sookie & I were on our own. Now I have lived by myself before and stayed by myself on several occasions, but I am VERY used to having a warm body (besides Sookie's) in the bed and the darling doggie doesn't obey me quite like she does her daddy.

It was a long night filled with Sookie capturing the remote any time I put it down and running away with it, her trying to eat two rolls of toilet paper, llloottss of barking and finally a snuggle fest where she actually snuck between the sheets and laid her head on Josh's pillow. Luckily, Josh comes home Sunday.
I am incredibly in love with my new job. I can't say it enough. I have thoroughly enjoyed all of my duties and I get along wonderfully with my boss. I always have something to do and I don't have a lot of down time, so I won't be able to blog as much, but that's a price I am willing to pay.
I actually get home in time to cook supper, which I (and Josh) love. I am constantly told how much I look like my mother since she used to work at the Tarboro Clinic Pharmacy/Bryan Drugs here in Tboro, but I never tire of hearing it.
Prayers for safe travel for Josh, Ryan, Chris, Samuel & the other six guys that are participating in the bachelor weekend festivities are much appreciated, as are prayers that I don't kill Sookie before her daddy returns.

No comments:

Post a Comment