Thursday, August 5, 2010

booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere

has anyone else seen this amazing new Nike ad?

I love when big companies embrace the usually frowned upon aspects of REAL women.
Nike also did the ad below about "tomboy knees" that fit me so perfectly in high school. I was always bruised, cut and scarred up from rough soccer games or just my usual clumsiness.

Then they made this wonderful thing.

Nike isn't the only agency recognizing "imperfect" women. Dove and their "Real Beauty" campaign is amazing. I truly admire how they say "hey, everyone isn't perfect". They have freckled girls advertising skin care & women with wrinkles saying "there's no age limit on beauty" and I love it.




Here's to companies that say "it's okay to not look like a supermodel, you're beautiful anyway."

No comments:

Post a Comment