Thursday, September 30, 2010

Day Three of 10

Day 1: Ten things you want to say to ten people right now.
Day 2: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.
Day 3: Eight things you couldn't live without.
Day 4: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day 5: Six things you wish you could change or wish you would have never done.
Day 6: Five people who mean a lot to you.
Day 7: Four turn offs.
Day 8: Three turn ons.
Day 9: Two words that describe your life right now.
Day 10: One confession.

There are several things I feel like I couldn't possibly exist without, but here are eight.

1) The Full Armor of God - without it, I couldn't battle the world
"Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God. And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the saints." Ephesians 6:13-18

2) My wonderful husband, Joshua - He is one of the best things that has ever happened to me and while he doesn't make me who I am, I cannot imagine a life without him by my side. 

3) My agenda, seriously. I don't know how I would  function if I didn't have somewhere to plan out my week, write down things to remember or make lists. My life HAS to be organized.

 4) My church, Webbs Chapel Baptist. I have the most amazing church family. Whether the farmers are bringing me vegetables from their gardens, the ladies are preparing meals when Josh or I are sick (or making enough hor d'oeuvres for 300 people at our wedding) or just praying for our family, they are always willing to help in any way possible. 

 5) PB&J sandwiches, I couldn't have survived this pregnancy without them. When no other food appealed to me, a PB&J satisfied my hunger.

6) Rainbow Flip Flops, the most comfiest pair of flip flops of all time. I have no idea what I used to wear before I discovered them in 2001. 

 7) My best friend Hope, mainly because she is my other, other half (yes, I am so awesome that I am 1.5 people not just 1). If we don't BBM at least once a day I feel incomplete. She is also one of few who tells you EXACTLY what she thinks (whether you want to hear it or not). I trust her with everything and she knows secrets from HS that even Joshua will never find out (hopefully).

8) A crock pot, in the winter it is more or less the only way Josh and I get fed. I love to throw things in the pot, turn it on, go to work and come home to a meal. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I found someone else who doesn't like pumpkin scents! I love your blog by th way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my husband, planner, crockpot, and Rainbows too!!

    ReplyDelete