Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 8: turn me ON

Day 1: Ten things you want to say to ten people right now.
Day 2: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.
Day 3: Eight things you couldn't live without.
Day 4: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day 5: Six things you wish you could change or wish you would have never done.
Day 6: Five people who mean a lot to you.
Day 7: Four turn offs.
Day 8: Three turn ons.
Day 9: Two words that describe your life right now.
Day 10: One confession

This post was actually a little difficult to compile. But here are three things that, in my eyes, earn brownie points for any guy.

1)Tell me I look nice. Don't just pick me up and say "you ready?", come in and tell me "wow, you look really nice" or "you look great, I feel like I should go home and change" or something of that sort. However, don't go overboard. Once is enough, there is such thing as being over-flattered.

2) Surprise me. I don't mean you have to buy me something or do anything extravagant. Just tell me to dress in jeans and a t-shirt with flat shoes and not tell me where we're going then take me to the batting cage or ask me what my favorite food is then invite me over for dinner at your house. I loved to be surprised, however I do like to be prepared, so let me know what to wear or give me a hint so I can dress appropriately.

3) Touch me. Now take your minds out of the gutter, I don't mean grope me in public or suffocate me with hugs and leg caresses during dinner. Put your hand on the small of my back when we walk into the restaurant or offer me your hand to help me climb out of your truck, or if we've been out before reach across the table to hold my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment