Tuesday, October 26, 2010

lost blog

********* UPDATE*************

My friend Kat just texted me the name of the blog "Young House Love" if you haven't already visited before, you should.

*****************************
AHHH, help, I've lost a blog!! I always read it and I mistakenly deleted it from my follow list.

A while back I found a blog on someone's blog list (isn't that how it usually happens?) that is called something like "Our Little House" or something of that nature and it is written by a couple who completely redid an older brick home and blogged about each step they took.

The blog header has a picture of the brick house and the title and there are several tabs across the top with "DIY Tips", "Our Wedding", "House Projects" and the like. Someone please tell me you know what blog I'm talking about!?!

Please post a comment with the link to it if you follow/know of this blog. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I love Young House Love & read it daily. Too bad I read your post late or I totally could've helped you out! Did you know they're in the process of moving to a new house and they're going to do it all over again (you know, buy a house built in the 50s or 60s and remodel it)??? I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete