Monday, October 4, 2010

My first ever award, thanks to the Babbling Brunette



I received my first ever blog award Friday from the wonderful Mrs. Brittan over at Babbling Brunette

Rule #1: Thank the person who gave you the award

 Thank you so so much Brittan for giving me this award, like I said, it is my first and it makes me so excited to know someone actually reads my ramblings :)

Rule #2: Share seven things about yourself.

I think I may have to just copy and paste a lot of stuff from the 10 day challenge I'm doing, since now everyone probably knows way more about me than they would ever want to know.

1. I am a champion procrastinator. As an English major, I had more papers to write than I had time to do them, but instead of knocking them out and just writing them as they were assigned, I waited until the very last minute to write (using the excuse that I work better under pressure). So I spent many a late night/early morning parked in front of my laptop.

2. I am completely addicted to hot chocolate. I will drink it in the hot or cold weather. I especially love it if my Mema Dean makes it from just chocolate, milk and a little vanilla and sugar (but Swiss Miss works too).

3. I have wanted to be a writer since I was old enough to use a pencil/pen correctly. I used to write stories all the time when I little and I am still writing a book on the side that will hopefully be published some day.

4. I know a lot about medical stuff. Growing up in a medical household (my dad is a P.A. and my mom's a Pharmacist) I learned more than I care to know about medicine and science. Add 4 years of working in a drug store and TA-DA I know things about medical procedures, drugs, conditions, diseases and things even though I despise science, blood, needles and bodily functions.

5. I judge a restaurant by its Ranch dressing. Ruby Tuesday's = worst and Chili's & Ham's are tied for best at the moment. 

6. I am a glass half-full kind of girl, but I always like to be prepared for the worst.

7. I laugh so hard I pee my pants sometimes while watching "Fantasy Factory", I just can't help it. 

Rule #3: Pass the award onto 7 bloggers whom you have recently discovered, and who you think are fantastic!!

I pass this award on to....




2 comments: