Tuesday, November 30, 2010

the best $3 I ever spent...

My latest snack craze is ANYTHING dipped in peanut butter. 


Ritz crackers, apple wedges, celery, graham crackers, my finger, it doesn't matter. 

However, apples seem to be my favorite (and baby's too).
After cutting up apples at home and bringing them to work in a little baggy only for them to turn a little yellow or  brown (even with the aid of some lemon juice) by the time I want to eat them, I went to Walmart and purchased an apple-cutting device for only $3 - I think it's called an Apple Corer.
Please excuse my crazy swollen face/nose - I AM pregnant.

Ta-Da!

These little boogers are $12.50 at Pampered Chef - so I am glad I found one at the local Wally World instead for a 1/3 of the price.
It makes life so much easier and I can just leave it at work and bring a whole apple with me each day and then cut into it when I'm ready to enjoy snack.


1 comment:

  1. YESSSS -- I loooove my apple slicer/core-er thingy! I've had a bit of dental work so I can't bite into hard things and it saves my life. I also love peanut butter on anything, so apples & peanut butter is high on my list of fave snacks. Have you tried "honey" peanut butter? Only a few brands make it and only some stores have it, but it tastes sooooo good.

    ReplyDelete