Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Crafty Crafty

It's official. I am addicted to Pinterest.

I could scroll through boards and pins all day long. mainly I look at outfits, hair styles, quotes, recipes, DIY projects, decorations for parties and crafts but I seriously find myself going from board to board and user to user trying to find new, fun things.

Since we work four 10 hour days in the summers, I have decided that Friday shall be my day to do crafty things (that I've found via Pinterest) for either my house or the two upcoming events I am hosting (a Pirate baby shower for our cousin Michelle and her hubby Eric and a bachelorette weekend for my bestie Hope).

Here are a few of the crafts that are a must on my to-do list. Since I will be keeping my sweet baby boy on Friday's too, I can't really do anything too big and crazy.

I want to make this t-shirt and also make a onesie like it too!

I love the way these necklaces are organized on a towel rack with shower hooks! My long necklaces are on thumbtacks behind my guest bedroom door but this method is so much cleaner looking!

I could make these into pins to dress up plain t-shirts or clips for plain flats or my hair

How truly amazing is this? I love cake stands. 

I truly believe that everything looks better sitting on a tray. These are simply made with cake pans and fabric.

Granted, we have about 7 months between summer and Christmas time but I love the idea of making fabric cones, I would definitely use brighter colors to match my Christmas decor. 

I think I could make this in other colors and themes too (i loveeess me a wreath).

and my absolute favorite idea?

colored yarn in water-ed down glue. awesome.

3 comments:

  1. i love all the fun ideas!!

    i need me some of those fabric trees during christmas time. what a fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea!! I was just thinking the other day that I really need to focus on DOING these ideas and not just pin them. lol... I really want to try that necklace holder too! Be sure to post pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great crafts! I am slowly getting addicted to it too.

    ReplyDelete