Thursday, June 23, 2011

What I'm Playing Thursday: Kickin' It Old (high)School

I'm linking up with the lovely Sarah at We're Just Like You Only Prettier for "What I'm Playing Thursday"

I've been a little nostalgic lately for the simpler, less worry-free days of high school - I think I really just miss playing soccer, not having to worry about money, being stick thin without trying and having all my friends in one place, getting to see them every day. So I've been jammin' to the songs me & the Back of the Bus Crew used to sing when on the way to and from soccer games that where we had horribly lost totally dominated.

Please don't judge me - some of them are pretty horrible (and a little explicit).

Keg in the Closet - Kenny Chesney

My Girl - The Temptations (we remixed this song to say "My Creech - the name of our soccer coach)

Shake that Monkey - Too Short

and please forgive me for this one.... Colt 45 - Afroman

Don't Take the Girl - Tim McGraw

3 comments:

  1. Ahh! I love me some Tim McGraw. It reminds me of college:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! thanks for linking up girl! I love these songs! Hope you have a great weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. to funny! We played My Girl in marching band one year.

    ReplyDelete