Tuesday, July 12, 2011

birds of a feather...

so, what do we think about the new feather hair extension craze?

I first saw these on Ke$ha. She def. makes them look trashy.

But then I saw them on Lucy Hale on this week's episode of Pretty Little Liars and kinda like them now!
Lots of celebs are wearing them - some in extremes like Ke$ha, tattoo artist from "NY Ink" Megan Massacre and Steven Tyler...


While others (celebrity & non-celebrity) are using them to subtly add texture and color like Lucy Hale and the others pictured below.

6 comments:

  1. A couple of my little 3rd graders had the non-trashy ones, and they were adorable! I say Kesha-ones, no, others, go for it!

    And, I loved your comment about having to leave UNCW because of all the fun in Wilmy you were having! There's a reason why I didn't go to college there, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I'm kind of torn about the whole feather thing, myself. I really liked it at first, but now that I'm seeing it EVERYWHERE, I'm hesitant to jump on the bandwagon. Just like every trend, I wish I was the only cool one that knows about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think they can look really cute.. but i would probably never wear them myself. also, kesha makes me want to vomit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ones Ke$ha has!! I would like to try it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love megan massacres vom ny ink

    ReplyDelete