Wednesday, August 17, 2011

WILW - Lazy addition

Lately I've done a double link-up on Wednesdays for both Pinterest & What I'm Loving, but I am so worn out from my crazy work week and feeling lazy so I am just linking up with Jamie @ This Kind of Love for WILW

I am loving that the Sawbug has started eating eating baby food! Just sweet potatoes and other veggies for now, but exciting nonetheless. 
so yummy.
I'm loving that the big guy is also really starting to enjoy bath time. He loves to splash!
splash!
I'm loving that our 2011-2012 ECU Football tickets came in the mail yesterday!!! Go Pirates!

I am loving the hilarious new Summer's Eve "Hail to the V"commercial. Too incredibly funny and GREAT marketing.

I am loving the Lilly Pulizer "Sadie" dress in Bright Navy I got for $59 at RueLaLa last Friday!

I'm loving the DIY project I have for Friday for ya'll!
sneak peak

What are you loving?

6 comments:

  1. omg could sawyer get any cuter? seriously that face and those cheeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby is so precious! So jealous about the Lilly dress! by the time that I got to RueLaLa they were out of everything I wanted

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for football season!! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving your cute little one! Adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cute son! I am excited for football too!

    I have a fun giveaway for a $10 credit to my etsy store where you can buy rosette accessories going on! Would love to have you over to enter!
    http://samandlaurenbattershell.blogspot.com/2011/08/something-lovely-in-crazy.html

    ReplyDelete