Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WILW/Oh, How Pinteresting

Linking up with Jamie @ This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday & Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting

First up, "Oh, How Pinteresting"

Pinterest has given me so, so many marvelous ideas for decorating for the fall. Joshua isn't so happy about it because I keep going to Michaels' Craft Store & the Dollar Tree to get fun things to decorate with, but he'll get over it when he sees how lovely the house looks come Sept (this is probably not true, but oh well).

I NEED to make this happen for our front porch/front door - mainly just the topiary idea 
via
I've already go the supplies for this project
via
How simple - decorating with candy corn!
via
Love this idea for pumpkin candles
via
perfect, it already has the "E' on it and everything.
via


I'm loving that I get to celebrate with these lovely ladies for Hopey's bachelorette party this weekend in Charlotte, SO PUMPED!

I'm loving that we got new storm doors for the house! However, it is REALLY confusing Sookie since the old doors would just open when she pushed on them so she keeps slamming into these. 
so confused.
I am loving that Sawyer Lang has started babbling and says "mamamama" which I am taking to mean "Mama" (Josh disagrees)

I am loving that next weekend is the ECU vs. USC game in Charlotte (yep, I don't think Charlotte is ready for me to be there two weekends in a row!). Can't wait to get my tailgate on!!!

I'm loving the monogrammed plaid scarf I ordered from Marley Lilly. This is going to sound ridiculous, but this is the very first thing I've gotten monogrammed with my new initials - even though we've been married over 2 years. 


Alright, now ya'll go link up!

14 comments:

  1. is it too early to start decorating for fall?! because these pictures make me want to go home and start decorating!!!

    and you already know this but, sawyer is just the cutest baby everrr!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm especially loving your candy corn pins! I did that last week too:) Sawyer is too cute and don't you love the mamamamas?!? Have a a happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the fall decor;
    its one of my favorite seasons to decorate for!
    so cute;
    love the candycorn pics and the pumpkins! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that your dog's name is Sookie. LOL. is that because of the Sookie books?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that I found a fellow Pirate fan! I will also be in Charlotte for the USC game, I can't wait for it to get here!

    That Marley Lilly scarf is too cute! I've been thinking about getting the purple or purple houndstooth with yellow monogram to wear to our games in November!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the Fall pins! I'm so excited it's almost here so I can get to work on some of those as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love all the halloween/fall stuff


    Joeylee @ Sweet N Sassy Girls
    http://kayleeandkeirasmommy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love seeing everyone's Fall decor since I don't decorate for it! I decorate for Christmas and that's it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love ALL of your pins. Everything fall makes me so excited. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going to leave a different comment... I will not say what I love but rather what I hate. I HATE that I'm not going to Charlotte for the ECU vs USC game. We had so much fun last time we were in Charlotte I just hate I'm going to miss out. Please take tons of pictures and write one big ol' blog post about it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cannot wait for fall!! I am so excited for Halloween and apple cider!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh candy corn, I love it! Don't think I could have it laying around on tables though I would have to replace it daily! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Halloween pins are making me so stir-crazy for autumn to really get here! Ahh! I'm so excited :D

    ReplyDelete