Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Oh How Pinteresting...

I'm linking up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for "Oh, how Pinteresting"




That face? Yeah it sums up how I feel about my body right now.

I can't believe I am about to tell you this, but I, Lauren Harrell Edmondson, currently weigh 199 pounds. And while I am 5'9 and therefore the weight doesn't look like as much as it sounds... it still looks like a lot.

So I have taken three steps.

1) Joined Weight Watchers online to monitor my diet
2) Quit telling myself "you just had a baby, take it easy on yourself"... because 7 months ago is no longer "just" had a baby
3) Taken to Pinterest and started pinning healthier recipes, motivation and ways to shed some poundage.

Here are some great things I have pinned so far to help me "work on my fitness".

via
via
goal body
via
via

great WW recipes!
via

and my reward when I meet my first goal of 160lbs?
a brand new pair of Hudson jeans since all of mine don't currently fit.
via


9 comments:

  1. The first step to loosing the weight is realizing that you need to loose the weight! So your on the right track... Keep getting inspired and dont give up! I know you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, I totally need to start weight watchers too.
    These pins are very motivational, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the motivation you can find on Pinterest! Good luck with losing weight! it's SO hard!!

    {I've got a Kate Spade giveaway going on right now & I'd love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got this lady! Cut out sugar and it'll go quick.

    Ps-love hudsons!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do it girl!
    Although I thought you looked great when I saw you at the game, I know what its like to not be happy with your body.
    Hope to see you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally know how you feel, i've been in a slump myself. I have the end reward in sight, which is a new pair of jeans as well. It's definitely got me motivated. Be sure and stop by my blog for my first giveaway. Happy Wednesday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your motivation pins! I've got a board for that too. Now I just need to stop putting it off for "tomorrow" and get going!

    I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Especially the Jillian one...she can always get my butt moving! Good for you girl...sounds like you're already taking the most important steps...I'm right there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've got this, Lauren! The pictures you have posted lately look great, though, so please don't get down on yourself. I love the picture about lapping everyone on the couch. That's me...on the couch. (Speaking of which, I need to get my butt in shape, too.) Ha.. :)

    ReplyDelete