Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting...


I'm linkin' up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for "Oh, How Pinteresting".

Usually I have a theme to my pinning, but lately I've been using Pinterest as an online bookmarking apparatus for just about everything.  Whether it be Christmas gift ideas, ideas for pictures or top choices for a new rug for the house I have been pinning away.

HOW CUTE would this be for a Christmas card, only having sawyer holding the star on top of Josh's head or something?
via
I have some cutesy little ears of corn that I think would be precious lined up as a centerpiece like this
via
love this idea of grouping food by recipe! If only  if I actually had room in my cabinets to do this...
via
I am looking for a bright area rug for our living room so that Sawyer can crawl around in there comfortably (we have hardwood in there) this is a top contender along with the one below. (via and via)


this would be a great gift for my Mema Dean for Christmas! Can't wait to get crafty with it.
via
Speaking of Mema, I would love to get a picture of her and Sawyer's hands kind of like this only less posed looking
via

Now, go link up! And while you're there, wish Michelle good luck on her wedding day, which is only THREE days away!

5 comments:

  1. oooh i love that idea for a christmas card!
    and the grandkids thing is sooooo cute!
    and i wish i had room in my pantry too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soo want to do a Christmas card like that. Now if only I can talk the husband into cooperating haha.

    Happy Wednesday :)

    -Holly @ Eight Six Eleven

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Christmas card. And that would be a sweet picture with Sawyer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog! So cute! I was excited to see that you were from NC, too!! I'm your newest follower!

    everydayaem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely LOVE that second rug. It's so bright and lovely.

    ReplyDelete