Friday, November 4, 2011

DIY Friday: Reminder & Guidelines

Happy Friday ya'll! 

I do not have a DIY project to post about today, because I want to tell ya'll a few things about the link up that is starting next Friday!

First of all, get to crafting! I gave ya'll ample time to do some fun DIY projects to post about, so if you haven't already do some fun stuff this weekend.

Second, please take lots of pictures of your project. It is so much easier for people to do it their selves if they can see the project and steps instead of just reading them.

Third, make sure you have a list of all the stuff you used and the steps you took to "do it yourself".

I can hardly wait to see your fun projects and I hope you link up with me!

Here are a few of my past projects...
The first one - my personalized clock
Diaper Wreath
Fall-themed candleabras
under the cabinet spice storage
pencil vase
So please come back next Friday for the first ever DIY Friday link up!

2 comments:

  1. ok lauren i am so excited! i really am looking forward to it and already know what i am going to post about! see ya next friday!

    ReplyDelete