Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting

I am linking up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for "Oh, How Pinteresting"


Last week I talked about my Christmas List board, but I have been using it to pin gifts for other people too (see not so greedy). 

For Sawyer's babysitter Mrs. Vicki who has two wiener dogs...
via
via
So easy to do with glass Pyrex dishes and personalized decals
via

For my Papa who loves gadgets
via

For the sweet Sawbug
via
...then I may have pinned a few more for myself too...

I need this dress for New Year's Eve at Grove Park Inn
Via

Stocking stuffer for myself perhaps (it's a business card holder)?
via

Monogrammed mouse pad for the new office
via

So, link up and tell us what you've been pinning :)

2 comments:

  1. Cute idea, I should start pinning Christmas gifts too!

    and the babysitter will love wiener dog gifts I'M SURE! We wiener dog owners are OBSESSED! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the black lace dress!!! so pretty...
    and like jessica said...wiener dog owners are obsessed...my mom is one..and she has wiener paraphinalia all over her house! (that sounded weird)

    ReplyDelete