Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Target Tuesday

I am linking up with Tara @ Fabulous but Evil for Target Tuesday


A Christmas tradition at my parents' house was that we ALWAYS got PJs for Christmas, mainly so we would match and look cute in the Christmas morning pictures/video. They were usually from Limited Too when we were little then as we got older they became sets from Victoria Secret. But....(this is probably on the verge of TMI) I get really hot at night now and therefore can't enjoy cute little PJ sets with pants and sleeves and such, so I usually end up in a tank top and my drawers. BUT Target does have some lovely night gowns that I may try out, after all I wouldn't want Santa to catch me in my underwear.

Gilligan by Gilligan & O'Malley® Womens Chemise


Missoni for Target Silky Woven Chemise

Gilligan & O'Malley Women's Dotted Chemise
Missoni for Target Fluid Knit chemise (Out of Stock of course)
Xhilaration Chemise
And of course Sawyer needs some Santa PJs....

Just One You by Carter's  Fleece Snapsuit
Just One You by Carter's Monkey Snapsuit 
Now you go link up! And also follow Tara, she's SO close to 1000 followers!


Also, you should head over to Keep Calm & Carry On to enter Katie's KEP Designs bangle giveaway!
Aren't they precious?

4 comments:

  1. i agree...sawyer needs some santa pjs! :) and if you would like to match sawyer they have adult onsies at target...and they are on sale :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet tradition! I love the pjs you picked out

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so cute! I look like a homeless person when I am going to bed! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. My grandmother used to get us PJs for Christmas. it was the only present we were allowed to open on Christmas eve

    ReplyDelete