Friday, March 30, 2012

The Nail Files

I'm linking up with Tara @ Fabulous but Evil for The Nails FIl


This week my nails are painted the dark purple hue of Revlon's "Plum Night", that sadly looks almost black. I added Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear "Set the Stage" on top for a little pizzazz. 




And of course when I remembered to take pictures of my nails, I couldn't find either of my polishes... I blame Sookie or Sawyer.

But here they are in their bottle form.


Plum Night by Revlon
Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear "Set the Stage"

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I like the touch of glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love set the stage! i always pair it with essie's sand tropez and it's one of my favorite comobos ever!

    http://mynameislaurie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this combination! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the glitter! It's so pretty :)
    I think the plum night is really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete