Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WILW

Good morning everyone, today I am switching it up a little and linking up with Jamie @  This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

This week I am loving....

that I got MY rings back, I have been rocking Mema Kay's since December after I had to have mine cut off, so I am glad to finally have them fixed and back on my finger.




that Sawyer's cute little Kelly's Kids outfit came in! Love that it's reversible (the only way I can dignify spending that much money on one outfit is the fact that is really two outfits). I can't wait for summer for him to wear it!



SWEET POTATO CHIPS, these things are amazing. Got 'em at Sam's Club.

my sweet Sookie and how snuggly she's been with Sawyer lately, Sawyer just went over and sat right in the crook of her neck last night and played with her food bowl (yes it's dirty, whatever).
colored skinnies. seriously, I'm obsessed. These came from NY & Company this past fall
fun bath times with this little monkey


4 comments:

  1. Sweet potato chips?! My life has been incomplete until now!

    Found you through WILW, I think you just made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your skinnies!!! and that picture of Sawyer is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those skinnies..I just bought a coral pair and I love them! Sawyer is so precious, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so cute in your cobalt skinnies!!

    ReplyDelete