Friday, May 25, 2012

southern bound

Hey ya'll, yes I know ya'll have probably already forgotten I exist, my bad.

But, I am taking an entire week off next week as my family (and when I say family I mean, me, Josh, Sawyer, Mema, Mama, Big Mark, Dee and John-John) heads to Hilton Head Island, SC for our annual vacay so I am going to try to get some blogging done since babysitters will be a plentiful and it is supposed to rain some, so I may have some down time during the day.

I can't wait to tell ya'll about the other parts of my Europe trip that I never had time to divulge and a few other fun things going on in our lives.

Miss ya'll a bunch!

2 comments:

  1. Have the best time!! Can't wait to hear what you've been up to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, enjoy!! I LOVE Hilton Head! Can I come? I'll totally babysit.

    ReplyDelete