Friday, July 6, 2012

The Nail Files

I am linking up with Tara @ Fabulous but Evil for The Nail Files

The Nail Files

This week I am trying out two hues of blue (ha, try to say that three times fast.. okay not that hard, never mind) with Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear in "Blue Me Away" and Revlon Color Stay in "Indigo Night". 

yep, that's ole Boots in the background - sometimes I forget to turn the channel off Nick/Disney Jr. when Sawyer goes to bed then realize an hour later that I am still watching Dora or Jake & the Neverland Pirates

Of course husband said "You do realize you have one nail the wrong color right?" sigh...

8 comments:

  1. Great color combination! I had a coworker say the same thing to me once too. Men just don't understand accent nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors. I'm such a fan of blue polish! And I also find myself watching Jake when no one else is around! Hahah!

    Stopping by from the linkup :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I love both of these!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't have thought to do a monochrome accent nail, but this looks so cute I'll have to replicate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These blues are so pretty! What beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love using 2 different shades of blue! very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha boys just don't understand. I like the blues together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha, oh boys. I love love love the nails. Fabulous post, love. I've got a new outfit post. If you get a sec I'd love to hear your thoughts. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete