Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting


I'm linking up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for Oh How Pinteresting!


Usually I have theme to these posts, but today is just a random plethora of pins..

how cool is this? just three book shelves and a love-seat cushion!
via
mommy goals..
via
obssessed. Where it's a first down... Pirates.... ARRGHHHHH!
via

I've decided that I am going to start doing this instead of bows on gifts - just a cute design with the person's monogram instead.. probably not for the boys though.
via
I am already planning Sawyer's second b*day (who cares that it isn't until Feb. 2013),  it will def. be barn-yard animal themed since he is SO obsessed with all things animals and farms
via
and another party idea...
via
not only do I adore the color/pattern combo, but I am in LOVE with the paint job on that dresser - I am considering doing something similar for the buffet kind of table I have in our dining room
via

3 comments:

  1. I love the party ideas! Thank you for sharing them, especially the tablecloth with the pockets!

    ***Stopping by from the hop, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pink/turquoise color combo is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the party idea. And I am glad I wasn't the only one who couldn't come up with a theme this week.

    ReplyDelete