Wednesday, August 8, 2012

bargain baby

Can we take a second to just appreciate how good it feels to see that "You saved $___" at the bottom of a receipt or in your little cart while online shopping? It is one of my favorite feelings (sign #1 you have a shopping addiction...).

I love when I catch a good sale on a flash site. And I've been known to totally stalk the following:


And thanks to my stalking I've gotten lots of good things at crazy prices, ranging from Hudson Jeans at Guilt for $79 (regular $185), Lilly dresses galore from Rue La La (at half the price) and a precious La Mer watch from ideeli ($54 for a $119 watch!).

But, I REALLY luck up when it comes to Sawyer.

Homie big-time needs new clothes for fall since he can definitely no longer fit in last years (obviously). Thankfully, Totsy had a great sale on Mud Pie clothes and Zulilly had one for Petit Ami the same day... I racked up.

Mud Pie
Blue Truck Shortall - $22.50 $12.75
Red Checkered Tool outfit set - $22.50 $11.75
Petit Ami
Owl Overalls with collared shirt - $43 $19.99
Green Checkered Longall with Brown Dog and collared shirt - $32 $16.99

If you'd like to hit-up these great sites just click on the links below, they are personal invitations to shop from me (just don't tell your husband where you got them from).

RueLaLaGiltIdeeliOne Kings LaneJoss & MainTotsy & Zulily


Are there any great sites you always shop for sales?

4 comments:

  1. Such cute stuff!! And I don't know If you use Elf cosmetics..but their entire website is 50% right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have I not heard of Petit Ami?! :) I need to sign up for that one! Looove Zulily too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not Petit Ami, I meant Totsy! lol. I've never heard of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totsy and Zulily are great but shipping can take FOREVERRRR! :]

    ReplyDelete