Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Oh How Pinteresting: Birthday Edition


I'm linking up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for "Oh, How Pinteresting"


My birthday (and Lil Wayne's) is Sept. 27 - only two weeks and one day away! So of course I started pinning birthday present ideas like a month ago...

A great plaid shirt - from Aeropostale surprisingly
via
Some flat black riding boots, from Urbanog of course
via
everyone needs a denim/chambray shirt in their fall wardrobe
via

you can never have enough...
via
 
I have way too many pink tops/scarves to not own a pair of pink heels (also from Urbanog)
via   
monogrammed pocket tee at Etsy
via
Pirates + Norts = Happiness
via


6 comments:

  1. Love that purple necklace! :)
    Stopping by from the link-up! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving those pink heels! TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need those pocket Ts in every color!
    Cuteness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a purple necklace like that on Etsy and so thought of you!! It's adorable! and omg the pocket tee is adorable!

    I didn't know you were a September baby too! Or maybe I did (I have an awful memory. ha!) but yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the purple bubble necklace! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excuse the drool on your blog post; it's just that those boots are soooo...I don't even know, but they're so something awesome.

    ReplyDelete