Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting: Birthday Part 2

I am linking up with Michelle from The Vintage Apple for Oh, How Pinteresting!


This week, Part II of my Birthday List (it's a week and a day away folks!)

Star Wars Storm Trooper Tee from F21 (yes, I am a major dork)

Mossimo Supply Co. Cowl Neck dress from Target
ECU TOMS!!! from Nordstrom
Essential Chiffon Panel Dress from F21

Lace Overlay Blouse from F21

Infinity Scarf from Urbanog

I am a little torn over turning 25, I know it sounds so silly, but I may be having a major "omg, what have I done with my life, it is already a quarter over" moment....




4 comments:

  1. LOVE that Star Wars tee...I may need to buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I turned 30 last week...it's the new 20 so I'm totally OK with it :) Enjoy your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're too funny! Just wait til you get to 30 and then you might have a bit of a break down. I know a girl who did that. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that cowl neck sweater dress! I just ordered a grey one from Hautelook...I can't wait until it gets here!

    ReplyDelete