Friday, September 21, 2012

The Nail Files and a funny

First off, I am linking up with Tara @ Fabulous but Evil for The Nail Files!


I used the same Maybelline Color Show "Bold Gold" as last week but just as an accent nail along with Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri "Pronto Purple" to support my Pirates!!



We face off against UNC-Chapel AT Chapel Hill this weekend, so we're making the road trip to tailgate and watch the game! Football season is the only time I pull against the Tarheels, but I am GO PIRATES all the way.

And just a little funniness to start off your weekend, some text messages from your dog via Text From Dog





9 comments:

  1. BAHAHA!! Those dog texts are hilarious! Love your nails, too! That purple is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors are great and I could not stop laughing at the dog text! Happy Friday:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dog texts get me EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. Seriously, I laugh uncontrollably even if I've already seen them before!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah I'm dying over those texts!! good find!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun colors!

    Here from The Nail Files :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg the texts!! So freaking funny!

    Love your nails, girly. Have a great time this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the purple and gold together!

    ReplyDelete