Thursday, February 14, 2013

Newlywed Game


I guess we aren't really newlyweds anymore since we've been married for almost four years, but I saw this over at Delightfully Dunn and thought it would be fun, so here we go.  


Also, when I emailed this to him he said “Are you trying to set me up for something?!” haha, husbands are silly #truestory. 

that's us by the way, and our 2-year-old Sawyer
Josh's answers are bolded, mine are regular... and my comments to his answers are in italics..

How long have you been married?
L: Almost four years
J:  3 years, 8 months, 1 day (you can tell which one of us is NOT good at math…)

Where was your first date?
L: First official date was at the movies, we went to see “Little Fockers”
J: Rocky Mount Movie Theater

Where was your first kiss?
L: Front yard at my parents’ house after the date
J: Her house in Pinetops (same thing)

Who first said, "I love you"?
L: Josh, read thispost about it, it was pretty funny
J: Me

What were your wedding colors?
L: Carolina blue and cream
J: Some kind of white and light blue

What is her most commonly used phrase?
L: Dude!
J: I Love you (he says I say it too often, I say there’s no such thing)

Who is her celebrity crush?
L: Oh, that changes constantly; Ryan Reynolds is a fav though
J: Channing Tatum (standard answer)

If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get?
L: Coke for me (or water with lemon if I’m being good) and tea for Josh
J: Pepsi/Coke for her, Sweet tea for Me

What is the best meal she has ever cooked you?
L: Orange Chicken
J: Those bacon-chicken wraps with roasted potatoes

What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you?
L: Eh, I once tried to cook this lemon chicken in the crockpot and it was absolutely horrible and burnt.
J: Burnt chicken something

What is the most-played song on her iPod?
L: I don’t have an iPod, I use my phone but probably anything by Lil Wayne or “No Hands”… yes I know that’s horrible.
J: Anything Lil Wayne

What would she say is your most annoying habit?
L: it’s a tie between not answering me when I ask him something and leaving drinks all over the house
J: Leaving cans and cups around the house (this makes me wonder why he doesn’t fix this habit if he knows it bothers me…)

What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed?
L: Kiss Josh goodnight
J: Says her prayers (that too…)

If you could throw out one item of her clothing what would it be?
L: Probably one of my dresses that he finds too short
J: A too short purple and yellow dress (that dress is NOT too short!)

What would you say is your favorite thing about her?
L: My butt
J: No matter how much people try to bring her down she pushes through it (awww, I would of thought he’d go for the butt…)

What's her go-to drink at Starbucks?
L: Caramel Apple Spice
J: Caramel Apple Cider

What's her blog's name?!
L: On a lighter note…
J: Nothing is Better Left Unsaid (okay, I’ll give him points for this, because that is my URL when that was my original name)


now, go link up too and play the game!

7 comments:

  1. Wow...you guys were so good at this!! And caramel apple spice is also my go-to drink at Starbucks...mostly because I don't drink coffee and besides hot chocolate, that's the only hot, non-coffee drink they have. But also because they're insanely delicious. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me proud of my cousin! I'm so impressed that he got almost every answer right, and the ones he got wrong were so very sweet! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this is so sweet :) love both your answer and that you both know each other so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha I love this! my favorite is the wedding colors - "some kind of cream", such a typical guy! also, anything Lil Wayne?!?! I am falling in love with you more and more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how he said your wedding colors were some kind of white and light blue-men! Such a fun link up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved reading this! I can't wait to ask my hubs and link up!

    ReplyDelete