Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Oh, How Pinteresting!

I am linking up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for "Oh, How Pinteresting"!


I currently have four pregnant friends, two of which were once my roommates, one of which is my cousin and another is my best friend since high school. Therefore, I have several baby showers to plan and gifts to buy. Which of course means I have been stalking Pinterest for ideas and cheap-ish ways to treat my preg-o friends. 
using cheap-o table cloths as door swag? I love.
via

awesome tutorial for DIY Applique! (a personalized baby gift is the best kind of baby gift)
via
love this alternative to the standard veggie & dip tray!
via
pink sugar wafers dipped in chocolate? yes please!
via
love the anchors & whales hanging from the light fixture!
via
I love this whole set-up, from the wrapped utensils to the flags in the muffins and tulips!
little whale cake!
via
love using lanterns in decor!
via
The Dirty Diaper Game
via
using plain tablecloths and writing directly on it versus food signs! oh and a waffle bar? genius.
via

little clothesline cake!
via

14 comments:

  1. very cute! I love the cake, just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genius! So many good ideas. Love these!!

    XOXO-Lydia
    preppychictheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waffle bar?! That is hands down the best thing I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a waffle bar?! yum! and I love anything pink!!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  5. stopping by from the link up!! -- just like everyone else... im in love with waffle bar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That really is a supercute alternative to the boring old veggie tray.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay.. writing on plain table cloths is so smart! & I love food bars.. haven't seen a waffle bar yet, LOVE IT! just pinned it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOH, sugar wafers in chocolate! Yum.

    Rebecca@ Desert Girls Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have planned so many baby/wedding showers in the last 5 years... Pinterest has definitely made it easier! I live that waffle bar idea! I will be pinning a few of these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a problem with Pinterest : I plan to used it for 30 minutes and end up being litereally hours in it!
    I don't know if anyone has already pinned from http://www.ornamentsandmore.com/expecting-pregnant.aspx but it has very cute little personalized gifts and new moms absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those tiny martini glasses. Thankfully so far this year I only have one wedding to worry with.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That little whale cake is adorable!

    ReplyDelete