Friday, March 15, 2013

Spring Fashion Fever

Easter is exceptionally early this year falling on March 31, but I must admit that while I am a little sad that it will be so cold on Easter Sunday, I am also very happy that I get to bust out my spring wardrobe a little earlier than usual! Yes, I am one of those people who still lives by the "no Jack Rogers or pastel pants until after Easter", sue me. 

Last spring, I didn't really buy a lot of new clothes in hopes that I would lose a lot of weight leftover from having Sawyer the previous year (#wishfulthinking) so this time around, I watched for sales and coupons and snatched up some great items for the warmer weather!

I adore the skinny jeans at New York & Company almost as much as I enjoy their amazing coupons. They had their pants buy one get one free for a while and I had some rewards points on my card, so I managed to get all four of these skinny jeans for only $75, when usually one pair is $60!

Mint, Lavender & Coral //Yellow 
Then I of course needed some cardigans to wear with my new jeans, so cue NY&Co again for a great pastel cardigan and Forever 21 for a cute mint and gray cardigan with little elbow patches!
Colorblock V-Neck Cardigan//Elbow Patch Varsity Cardigan

And I adore a fall scarf, so I naturally needed to add some spring scarves to the mix too, thanks to a 50% off entire purchase coupon at Tobi (if you dont already shop there, go join right now, here's an invite: here) I got the cute skull and floral scarf and the leopard scarf (which I really bought more for right now than later) there and then the cute Mint scarf from Francesca's the Easter Bunny.
Leopard//Mint//Skull and Flowers
I searched everywhere for a top with that same pale yellow color as my new jeans and finally found a very Spring-y peplum top at Forever 21.
Watercolor Peplum Top
...and another great top at Tobi with some mint and coral colors!
Ally Aztec Top
Is there a certain thing you can't wait to wear during the spring?

2 comments:

  1. I love colored skinny jeans! I only have one pair right now but I think I'm gunna go check out NY&Co!! I just can't wait to wear spring dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh!! I love those colored skinnies!! I want every color!

    ReplyDelete