Monday, March 18, 2013

tagged.

Marianna @ Delightfully Dunn tagged me in a fun post where you list five things about yourself that everyone needs to know. I am pretty much an open book, so you have heard some of these things before, but let me tell you a little more about myself....


[1] I can NOT watch scary movies
I will try every once in awhile to watch one that people claim "isn't that scary" and in the light of day, it isn't..... but come night time, my little overactive imagination takes me to dark, dark places. ESPECIALLY if said scary movie involves children, insane asylums, possessions, demons, or orphanages
No, thanks.



[2] I enjoy rap music, and I really enjoy rapping along with my favorite artist like Wale, J. Cole (NC native what, what), Wiz and Meek Mill and of course my boo Lil Weezy.  Also, when I was pregnant with Sawyer, he used to kick every time the song Aston Martin Music came on, it was obviously his jam. And because of this, I totally watched the "Hottest MC's in the Game" special on MTV, and while I don't agree with all their choices, it was still awesome.
via

[3] I love to plan parties. Like, love. I like to make the invitations and all the fun printables, figure out menus and decorations and to fellowship with friends. I've planned a few in the past (read about them here), but my all-time fav party I coordinate was my best friend's bachelorette party in Aug. 2011 (read posts 1, 2 and 3 about it!) 


[4] Arrrrghh, I am an extra proud Pirate. I adore my school and our football team and from August to December you can find me at Elmhurst Tailgate Lot and Dowdy Ficklen Stadium on the weekends cheering on my East Carolina University Pirates! 
(1) Tailgate Crew Christmas Party (2) Me, John John & Dee (3) Sawyer meets Coach Ruff
(4) Purple Haze!! (5) Tailgating at the ECU//UNC Game (6) Cold Pirates

[5] I once put lipstick all over my face thinking it was chapstick and walked into a grocery store. Read the whole tragic story here, but let me just tell you, it was horrible.  I didn't take any pictures, but it basically looked like this:



Also, did anyone else loose a bunch of followers with the Blog Lovin switch? hmmmm


4 comments:

  1. I don't like scary movies either!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the exact same way when it comes to scary movies! Even if they are "not that scary" to other people I will find a way to get freaked out! I'd much rather laugh or cry (cause of sweetness) from a movie than scream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh scary movies with kids are THE worst! especially when they sing - you know what I'm talking about. yipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not even looked at my followers with bloglovin.
    I am not that into scary movies either.

    ReplyDelete