Friday, August 30, 2013

look whoooo's expecting - Carla's shower

As you (probably) know, there's not much more I love than throwing a party. It doesn't matter if the party is a bachelorette weekend, retirement banquet or baby shower, I love them all. The decorating, the crafting, the planning and the happiness involved with celebrating someone (or something) just really tickles my pickle

Well, I finally got around to uploading my pictures from my cousin Carla's baby shower last night (even though the shower was two weeks ago, oops). Carla wanted an owl-themed shower but with no pink so I went with turquoise, purple and lime. Here are some of the shots from her owl-themed shower for Little Miss Baker (whose name we still don't know).

the car all packed up to go to the church
Me and Carla
all the ladies at church who helped with the shower






sign-in table and my favorite little area
little pom-pom owls and some tissue paper garland (my favorite party decoration lately) 


how cute is this cake!?

the Webb's Chapel ladies know how to cook some shower food.


Aunt Pam (Carla's mom) made this precious little baby carriage fruit bowl
that's going to be one spoiled baby...
I was so happy to help celebrate Carla and Baby B and can hardly wait to meet the little munchkin (who is due on my birthday, Sept 27!) and finally learn her name!

2 comments: