Monday, October 7, 2013

an ode to LC's ponytail

via

Why and HOW is it so flawless? 

I can remember the moment I realized that my hair would never be as awesome as LC's. It was the episode of Laguna Beach when all the girls went to some thing their friend Trey was doing for Active Young America (which none of them seemed too excited about) and LC was rocking a precious pony tail.

I watched it be cutely messy over and over on Laguna Beach with that one little sticky-out piece (that I am assuming are LC's bangs just trying to join the party) sticking out the back...



 and then envied it further as it got longer and more chic....
via
via
...and more beautiful and more bouncier.

via
It's even cute when it's super messy and spunky.

 Meanwhile I'm over here with a messy ponytail style that is more messy than style.

Exhibit A:

One day, I shall master the crafty pony that ole Lauren Conrad (and her team of stylists/hairdressers) have established.

*side note: apparently I am not the only one obsessed with Miss Conrad's ponytail, there were several items that came up upon my google search for a pic!

6 comments:

  1. Ahh I love her hair too! No matter what the style it always look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LC is just not a real human being, she's so effortless & chic. I also might have a whole pinterest board dedicated to her style haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. LC just has perfect hair. And pretty much perfect style as well. Love her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh she's soooo perfect! I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preach sista! I was obsessed with LCs pony!

    ReplyDelete