Wednesday, October 9, 2013

that's what she said.

this morning I made it to university rec center for a pre-work work-out and did something dumb.

I climbed into the shower with my knee brace still on. (read about why I even wear a stupid knee brace here)

yes, this knee brace.

Of course I didn't realize the knee brace was still on until AFTER it was already soaked.

So, once I climbed out of the shower I tried to dry the brace a little before sticking it in my bag. Then the best thing ever happened.

An old professor of mine saw me trying to blow dry my knee brace and said, "Well, at least it was probably easier to get off while wet." Then she didn't miss a beat before saying "that's what she said."

This professor is around 60 years old.

I liked to died. 


5 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! I love when older people are up on the lingo :P It's probably more fun for them to see people's faces when they say stuff like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh godness!! That is great. My husband is on a roll with that phrase right now. I have spent countless hours unsuccessfully trying to convince him to get another saying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahaha that's hilarious.

    Oh and look at you early squirrely work out Barbie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I heart Michael Scott. My hubs is all over the "that's what she said" whenever the opportunity presents itself.

    ReplyDelete