Tuesday, March 17, 2015

this guy.

I feel bad that my poor Brody Bean hasn't gotten the blog time that Sawyer got when he was a baby. Friday he was four months old and I am in awe of how quickly time has passed.


Homie is such a happy baby. He smiles and giggles all the time and the only time you'll hear him cry is when his tummy is full of gas, his tummy is empty, or he has reflux. He also hates a wet diaper, even the slightest bit wet.

Speaking of reflux, he is still taking baby Zantac and is still spitting up pretty good and arching his back after eating like he's trying to escape the acid, but it is MUCH better than it once was.

He is still drinking breast milk from the bottle and getting two formula bottles at night. This has been quite a struggle because the big guy is weighing around 15.5 lbs and eating 5-6 oz. every 3 hours. Well, I've been off and on cold meds that are just drying me out everywhere and making my milk supply pretty low. I just started Fenugreek and I hope that is going to help!

Sleep-wise he was champ, being put down around 9p or 10p and sleeping in his crib until 3a or 4a, but this latest growth spurt has got him all off his schedule and he's been waking up a bunch. I'm not even going to pretend like I don't just go to his room, pick him up,  and then lay him down in the crook of my arm and go back to sleep. #judgeaway

He loves to be tickled and always wants something in his hands (or his hands in his mouth). I am still swaddling his hands down because if I don't during the night he wakes himself up flapping his hands in his face or scratching his forehead!

He is rolling over from his back to his belly and seems to enjoy "tummy time" for the most part (unlike his brother who hated it!)

We can't wait to raise him as a beach baby :)

3 comments:

  1. Aww what a cute little guy! That smile in the first picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww he is so cute!! I am definitely not one to judge, as my husband and I practically did the same thing during those early months. :)

    ReplyDelete