Doing something I usually don't do and posting a chain thing I got tagged in. Mainly because I have too much on my plate today.
A. Three names I go by:
1. Lar
2. LaLa
3. SugarPig
B. Three places I've lived:
1. Pinetops
2. Greenville
3. Wilmington
C. Three of my idols:
1. Cecily von Ziegesar
2. Sandra Bulluck
3. Jackie O
D. Three things I like to look at:
1. The wide, beautiful beaches of Hilton Head Island
2. Old southern homes, especially the ones in Charleston
3. Christmas Trees from underneath when they're lit. i love to lay on the tree skirt and look up at the way the lights look from the inside out
E. Three places I have been:
1. The Opryland Hotel in Nashville, TN
2. Kiawah Island resort
3. Zip-lining in the St. Lucian rain forest
F. Three of my proudest accomplishments:
1. Graduating early from ECU, despite failing and re-taking a few classes, losing credits when I transferred from UNCW and being told I couldn't do it by my stupid advisor
2. Re-doing Mammy's house to make it my own
3. Not killing Sookie yet.
G. Three things I love to eat:
1. Shrimp Tempura from Ichiban
2. Mema Dean's flour bread & chocolate sop
3. Peanut butter & banana sandwiches on toasted bread
H. Three things I want to do someday:
1. Own an entire season of Lilly
2. Publish the book I'm working on
3. Gamble in Las Vegas
I. Three things I am looking forward to this year:
1. LP & Ryan's wedding (next weekend!)
2. Working 4 ten hour days so that I have Friday's off this summer
3. Finishing painting the kitchen chairs & the island in our house
No comments:
Post a Comment