I first saw these on Ke$ha. She def. makes them look trashy.
But then I saw them on Lucy Hale on this week's episode of Pretty Little Liars and kinda like them now!
Lots of celebs are wearing them - some in extremes like Ke$ha, tattoo artist from "NY Ink" Megan Massacre and Steven Tyler...
A couple of my little 3rd graders had the non-trashy ones, and they were adorable! I say Kesha-ones, no, others, go for it!
ReplyDeleteAnd, I loved your comment about having to leave UNCW because of all the fun in Wilmy you were having! There's a reason why I didn't go to college there, too!
Hi!
ReplyDeleteI'm kind of torn about the whole feather thing, myself. I really liked it at first, but now that I'm seeing it EVERYWHERE, I'm hesitant to jump on the bandwagon. Just like every trend, I wish I was the only cool one that knows about it. :)
i think they can look really cute.. but i would probably never wear them myself. also, kesha makes me want to vomit.
ReplyDeleteI am not into it.
ReplyDeleteI love the ones Ke$ha has!! I would like to try it myself!
ReplyDeletei love megan massacres vom ny ink
ReplyDelete