Lately I've done a double link-up on Wednesdays for both Pinterest & What I'm Loving, but I am so worn out from my crazy work week and feeling lazy so I am just linking up with Jamie @ This Kind of Love for WILW
I am loving that the Sawbug has started eating eating baby food! Just sweet potatoes and other veggies for now, but exciting nonetheless.
![]() |
| so yummy. |
I'm loving that the big guy is also really starting to enjoy bath time. He loves to splash!
![]() |
| splash! |
I'm loving that our 2011-2012 ECU Football tickets came in the mail yesterday!!! Go Pirates!
I am loving the hilarious new Summer's Eve "Hail to the V"commercial. Too incredibly funny and GREAT marketing.
I am loving the Lilly Pulizer "Sadie" dress in Bright Navy I got for $59 at RueLaLa last Friday!
I'm loving the DIY project I have for Friday for ya'll!
![]() |
| sneak peak |
What are you loving?





omg could sawyer get any cuter? seriously that face and those cheeks!!!
ReplyDeleteyayy for ecu football season!! :)
ReplyDeleteYour baby is so precious! So jealous about the Lilly dress! by the time that I got to RueLaLa they were out of everything I wanted
ReplyDeleteSo excited for football season!! Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteI'm loving your cute little one! Adorable. :)
ReplyDeleteLove your cute son! I am excited for football too!
ReplyDeleteI have a fun giveaway for a $10 credit to my etsy store where you can buy rosette accessories going on! Would love to have you over to enter!
http://samandlaurenbattershell.blogspot.com/2011/08/something-lovely-in-crazy.html