Last week I talked about my Christmas List board, but I have been using it to pin gifts for other people too (see not so greedy).
For Sawyer's babysitter Mrs. Vicki who has two wiener dogs...
| via |
| via |
So easy to do with glass Pyrex dishes and personalized decals
| via |
For my Papa who loves gadgets
| via |
For the sweet Sawbug
| via |
...then I may have pinned a few more for myself too...
I need this dress for New Year's Eve at Grove Park Inn
| Via |
Stocking stuffer for myself perhaps (it's a business card holder)?
| via |
Monogrammed mouse pad for the new office
| via |
So, link up and tell us what you've been pinning :)

Cute idea, I should start pinning Christmas gifts too!
ReplyDeleteand the babysitter will love wiener dog gifts I'M SURE! We wiener dog owners are OBSESSED! lol
i love the black lace dress!!! so pretty...
ReplyDeleteand like jessica said...wiener dog owners are obsessed...my mom is one..and she has wiener paraphinalia all over her house! (that sounded weird)