| this is about as fancy as I get on a Christmas morning: scarf & a sweater |
Don't get me wrong, I will throw on a bedazzled sweater or shirt in a hot minute for a Christmas party or dinner, but come Christmas morning you can usually find me in a comfy ensemble.
This year thanks to Target I will be brightening the holiday with an ironic twist. I got a great Griswold Family Christmas t-shirt (from the Men's section...) that I plan on wearing to the big Wallace family Christmas at Josh's Aunt Becky's house.
And won again at Target with a Santa hat-wearing skull sweater (also from the Men's section - SOLD OUT) that I can wear on Christmas day!
Target has some other comfy options for Christmas tees too that are a lot more fun than your average ugly Christmas sweater.
![]() |
| 1/2/3/4/5/6 |
Judith March also has some fun Christmas-themed shirts that are a little pricey, but can be found here and here (and other places too).
And I got a great "preppy Santa" shirt on sale from Lauren James too that I wore around during holiday shopping time!
Do you rock a festive outfit near Christmas?
Glitter and sparkles or silliness & cotton?




I love the one with Darth Vador. We don't get dressed up either.
ReplyDelete