As you (
probably) know, there's not much more I
love than throwing a party. It doesn't matter if the party is a bachelorette weekend, retirement banquet or baby shower, I love them all. The decorating, the crafting, the planning and the happiness involved with celebrating someone (or something) just really
tickles my pickle.
Well, I finally got around to uploading my pictures from my cousin
Carla's baby shower last night (even though the shower was
two weeks ago, oops). Carla wanted an owl-themed shower but with no pink so I went with turquoise, purple and lime. Here are some of the shots from her owl-themed shower for Little Miss Baker (whose name we
still don't know).
 |
| the car all packed up to go to the church |
 |
| Me and Carla |
 |
| all the ladies at church who helped with the shower |
 |
| sign-in table and my favorite little area |
 |
| little pom-pom owls and some tissue paper garland (my favorite party decoration lately) |
 |
| how cute is this cake!? |
 |
| the Webb's Chapel ladies know how to cook some shower food. |
 |
| Aunt Pam (Carla's mom) made this precious little baby carriage fruit bowl |
 |
that's going to be one spoiled baby...
|
I was so happy to help celebrate Carla and Baby B and can hardly wait to meet the little munchkin (who is due on my birthday, Sept 27!) and finally learn her name!
Very cute decorations.
ReplyDeletesuch a cute shower!
ReplyDelete