Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Oh, How Pinteresting!

I'm linking up with Michelle @ The Vintage Apple for "Oh, How Pinteresting!"

It's been the season of babies around these parts (I've got two friends with newborns and three pregnant friends), and I am so excited to be hosting a baby shower for my cousin Carla on the 18th for her sweet baby girl "Baby B" (her and her husband are keeping the name a secret and it's killing me because I want to monogram ALL the things). 

a VERY pregnant me and cousin Carla at my baby shower in 2011
love hosting, decorating and crafting for events and baby shower are my absolute favorite (read about other events I've helped host/decorate here). 

Carla is about the least girliest girl I know, so the pink will be minimal and our main colors will be purple, turquoise and lime green. One of our church ladies is making her a beautiful cake with owls and bunting on it so I am going to plan the rest of the shower theme around that... which of course means I had to hit up Pinterest for some ideas.

precious invitation via
love this, but would have to BIG TIME change up the colors, no pink for this mamavia
cotton candy dish owls
via

love the idea of little owl "ornaments"\
via
litle owl pom poms!
via
love this tree idea as a centerpiece
via
owl balloons (and yay, no helium!)
via

So, what are you pinning lately?


2 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, those owls are adorable! I wish I had a baby party or two to plan. I have been recently obsessed with fall outfits which is fun to look at but not so great for my wallet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I especially like the little ornament filled with pink jelly beans.

    ReplyDelete