It's been the
season of babies around these parts (I've got two friends with newborns and three pregnant friends), and I am so excited to be hosting a baby shower for my cousin Carla on the 18th for her sweet baby girl "Baby B" (her and her husband are keeping the name a
secret and it's killing me because I
want to monogram ALL the things).
 |
| a VERY pregnant me and cousin Carla at my baby shower in 2011 |
I
love hosting, decorating and crafting for events and baby shower are my absolute favorite (read about other events I've helped host/decorate
here).
Carla is about the
least girliest girl I know, so the pink will be minimal and our main colors will be purple, turquoise and lime green. One of our church ladies is making her a beautiful cake with owls and bunting on it so I am going to plan the rest of the shower theme around that... which of course means I had to hit up Pinterest for some ideas.
 |
| precious invitation via |
 |
| love this, but would have to BIG TIME change up the colors, no pink for this mamavia |
 |
cotton candy dish owls via |
Oh goodness, those owls are adorable! I wish I had a baby party or two to plan. I have been recently obsessed with fall outfits which is fun to look at but not so great for my wallet ;)
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I especially like the little ornament filled with pink jelly beans.
ReplyDelete