When I was in high school and college, I can remember being crowded around the mirror with friends jamming out while getting ready to head out for the night. Some times the memories of us doing each other's hair, passing makeup around and trading outfits are even better than the party, club or cookout we went to.
Those "getting ready" moments continued as we all got ready together as bridesmaids at each other's weddings...
Urs & Paige at Dana's wedding where we all had to keep an eye on each other's flowers (we each wore some in our hair)
jacking it to jesus trying to get some volume for Carla's wedding
because I can't make a normal face.... trying to change my rainbows to heels
a little post-wedding bustling for Hope
and some pre-wedding poofing for Carla
and again with the face.... re-curling my hair for Hope's wedding
But always present while we're getting ready are some of my "hype" songs. Here are our favorites:
Love all of these songs!! getting ready jams are crucial!
ReplyDeleteI remember those days too. I wish I could go back on occasion
ReplyDelete