Friday, August 23, 2013

cutest country couple

Can we just talk about this couple for a minute?

via

Whether you like country music or not, or whether your Team Blake during The Voice or Team Somebody Else, it is hard not to fall in love with their love.

Josh & I first saw Miranda and Blake sing together one night while watching a show about country's greatest duets. At the time Blake Shelton was still married and Miranda was fairly new, but their chemistry while singing "You're the Reason God Made Oklahoma" was just undeniable. We sat there watching the show and said "they're going to end up together".


I love to watch them together, whether it's watching them accepting awards for the beautiful song "Over You" that they wrote together about Blake's brother that passed away.....
via

....or watching them be silly together.

via

And it's not just Miranda that I love (although I JAM OUT to the Pistol Annies) Josh and I had the pleasure of watching Blake in concert two weeks ago and he was truly hilarious (not to mention an amazing performer).


He just seems like a good guy, and yes he has a potty mouth and once rocked the best mullet ever (well, second-best to ole Billy Ray), but I adore him and his hot wifey.

sweet haircut homie.
via


Do you have a favorite celebrity couple?

2 comments:

  1. I love Blake and Miranda! I can't wait to see her tomorrow night! I hope she can top Blake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right they are SO cute!! I also think Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck are adorable!

    ReplyDelete