Wednesday, May 16, 2012

what's up?

I am going to try to get back to actual blogging soon considering that I still haven't blogged about the rest of my trip, sorry guys. But I am going to dump a few pictures on here just you know what all's been going on lately in the my busy life.

We went to the Zac Brown concert May 11 with our tailgate crew to celebrate Josh's b*day a little early.
I love sitting on the lawn at Walnut Creek, who cares if you are close or not, as long as you can hear the music!
Hopey & me
Don't you like how you can see the shadow of our friend Chris who took the picture haha
me and Hope again
LP, Kate & Me
getting dark!
there he is!
I just realized I didn't get a picture of the whole group #sadface. We had 11 people which was basically our tail gate crew + Josh's little brother, Jordan.

By the way, I ended up ordering a precious dress from Asos which I EXPRESS shipped but didn't arrive in time, so I ended up with the Target one I originally had instead.
presh right?, too bad Asos sent it so late. 

Then we celebrated Mother's Day with our families
my amazing mema and mama, me & Dee
Daddy and Sawyer
already gettin' gangsta'
Sawyer and his daddy 
me and the Sawbug
Sawyer had a great time opening and closing the door to the porch and scaring everyone by climbing up the steps

Other than that my life has been FULL of work. We got Accredited as a school system, which took a load off my plate, and Relay, Artsplosion & Gold Key awards are basically over so now I just have the Retirement Banquet and some end of the year stuff left as the "big things" at work.  Hope you all have a happy hump day!

2 comments:

  1. I love that dress! I need a dress for my little sister's graduation next month and I might have to go try that one on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your little family are so dang cute!

    I prefer sitting on the lawn at a concert!! It's just so much fun that way. But sadly they closed down the one venue we had with a lawn! :(

    ReplyDelete