I interrupt my scheduled post about day 4 of my trip because of a fashion emergency.
Okay, well that may be a little bit of an over-statement because I have like a week and a half still, but I really do have a sort-of emergency. We are going to see the amazing Zac Brown in concert next weekend at the Time Warner Cable Music Pavillion at Walnut Creek (shout-out to the amazing Sarah for helping me out with my ticket situation) and I have NOTHING to wear.
| love these guys |
I usually like to wear a dress to concerts that are outside because they are MUCH cooler than a pair of jeans or t-shirt and since I'm sure I'll be dancing up a storm I definitely need to not be hot. However, I don't want to be dressy either and they cannot be too short since we'll be sitting on the ground and I don't want to give away all my secrets.
I got the two below from Target & Urbanog but I've got a few issues.
![]() |
| Mossimo Women's Elastic Waist Dress w/ Ruffle Cascade at Target |
![]() |
| "Geo Daydream" dress at Urbanog (on sale for $15.70!) |
I got this awesome dress on sale at Urbanog and while it is precious, it is also a little bare up top. I will have my jean jacket but I once again don't want to be hot and wearing a jacket = too hot.
I really wanted a soft floral dress or a lacy dress that is a-line (and not too dressy) to wear, but couldn't find any under $50. So here is where you come in. Have you seen any dresses that would be great for an outdoor concert in 90 degree weather?
Stipulations:
not TOO short (like 33" long from shoulder to hem or longer)
no 3/4 sleeves, short sleeves or shorter, but as the same time not too bare
nothing strapless, can NOT be dealing with that possible dilemma
nothing made from chiffon
nothing straight, like a shift (helllooo hips)
nothing straight, like a shift (helllooo hips)
please help!


yay! I'll be working but you'll have to text me so I can come say hi!! Check out Francesca's they always have cute dresses and usually aren't that pricey.
ReplyDeleteMy suggestion is always Target! They had so many cute dresses last time I was there!
ReplyDeleteI love the second one. have checked Target as they have several cute options.
ReplyDeleteWow, such a lovely dress! I like this post so much!
ReplyDeleteTake a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
Win a $100 gift voucher on Urban Outfitters
Do you have an H&M near you? I was just there the other day and they have some great dresses!
ReplyDelete