1. The number one difference between my pregnancy with Sawyer and this little nugget was how quick I started to show. At about 12 weeks I was already starting to show, to the point that I am glad we went ahead and told people because I wasn't going to be able to hide it much longer. Not only have I started actually looking pregnant sooner, but I also look different. My bump isn't just confined to my lower abdomen, instead it spreads across my whole belly.
![]() |
| blurry bump pic last week at 16 weeks |
3. I have craved juicy fruits like watermelon, peaches and plums while my first pregnancy cravings centered around sugary snacks like gummy worms, peach rings and skittles. I have also been absolutely dying for sushi, like I almost cried about it a couple of nights ago I wanted it so bad (#firstworldproblems, #pathetic). I finally called my OB and said "what do you really think about sushi?" to which he responded, "pretty much anything is okay in moderation if you try to eat the cooked variety such as crab or shrimp and if you have to go raw, go for salmon". Thank god.
![]() |
| sushi: demolished |
4. I have had major baby brain. The other day I had to go to the bathroom before leaving the house and had my keys in my hand. When I finished, I turned around and pointed my keys at the toilet and hit the button in attempts to flush the commode that way. Geez.
Other than that, things have been great, we are super excited that we are having another little boy and we're so pumped for Sawyer to be a big brother.


You look fantastic!! Also, how much does it suck when you get soooo hungry and then you get food and you're like, NOPE nevermind. Infuriating.
ReplyDeleteOH, my gosh. The keys/commode thing is something I would do now and I'm NOT pregnant! Sorry about the aversions, love :( But YAY for sushi!!
ReplyDeleteYou look great.
ReplyDelete